Restor Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelomit

Disciple of Prayer
I prayed to meet the man of my dreams. I was so lonely and hurt and you brought this wonderful man ### into my life.

Heavenly father I humbly come before you, my relationship is breaking each and every day. Lord I need your help to restore our love. I am so sorry for everything I have done to make ### so angry. I also ask you to make me forgive him completely and move on from the betrayal and hurt he has caused. Lord be with ### and help him realize that I need this relationship please bring him back to me, in Jesus name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over ungodly relations with a close relative. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
151
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over unholy and ungodly relations. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
7
Views
119
Some of my family mistreated me during a key point of my life but I don’t think they even realise it. My ### and ### compensated for that mistreatment. I have nothing bad to say, but may the Lord help me to give this to Him so that my relationships are not hindered by any grudge. In Jesus name I...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom