Respected sir/ madam. Iam a believer my

Pinky Baruah

Disciple of Prayer
Respected sir/ madam. I am a believer my name is ###. My family is also believers but my father is backslides plz pray for him and pray my family life transformation from addiction and my elder sister is mentally retarded pray for her my niece (###yrs) blessing on her educational life and future and me and my family's bleesed and long healthy life for my sister is mentally sick is suffering from diabetic, dental problem, allergy, hemoglobin deficiency and my father and mother's diabetic problem and they are very weak plz pray for us my brother can't hear from one ear because he has ear problem. kindly pray
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
♥May God in Jesus' name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. God bless me to walk in my God purpose in wisdom, fulfilling my God destiny. Place a hedge of protection all around me and give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God defeat, punish, humiliate, and scatter my enemies. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each one of our lives today and for always. Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

449d76616f7d0170dd664b540159c636.jpg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Respected sir?/Madam I'm ### from ###. Plz pray for my mother. Nowadays she was very weak in health conditions. (### problem). plz pray for my mother. Thnk u
Replies
8
Views
406
Hi respected Sir/Madam. I am ### from ###. I and my ### ### need healing. Please, pray for us. LORD JESUS CHRIST BLESS you all.
Replies
7
Views
283
Respected sir/madam in Jesus Christ, I’d like to place a prayer request for my mother who’s been sick from a very long time. She’s suffering from multiple ailments like diabetes, kidney problems, anaemia, nerve related problem, urine infection, and blood infection. We are helpless and feeling...
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom