alphamusic2012
Disciple of Prayer
Respected Pastor,
I am ### from ###, age ###, married and blessed with two kids, and I am running a music class. Facing a very critical problem in my health that is very difficult in passing motion, nearly 1 hour to 2 hours daily I have to sit in the toilet, the anus muscles are very tight and cannot expand freely. Because of this, my penis and scrotum muscles get tight and small, causing more discomfort.
It is very difficult to pass motion and urine; my whole life feels like a hell. No food is accepted by my stomach; some food results in loose motion, and some make the stool very hard. I am totally immobilized by the muscular problem. I cannot stand, as when I stand, the anus and penis get tight, and I cannot move one step forward. This problem is the most horrible in my life.
I trust in God always; His word says I am the healer. I am waiting for the Lord to touch every part of my body. Pastor, kindly pray for deliverance.
I have a miserable, stressed, depressed, and fearful life. Please pray for me, I beg you.
Always, my eyes are filled with tears; nearly 6 years I have been in the chair, not going anywhere.
Once I was very active, going to the gym, eating healthy, looking like a hero, but now I am totally zero. However, I hope my God could lift the horn of my head. Please pray for me.
###
I am ### from ###, age ###, married and blessed with two kids, and I am running a music class. Facing a very critical problem in my health that is very difficult in passing motion, nearly 1 hour to 2 hours daily I have to sit in the toilet, the anus muscles are very tight and cannot expand freely. Because of this, my penis and scrotum muscles get tight and small, causing more discomfort.
It is very difficult to pass motion and urine; my whole life feels like a hell. No food is accepted by my stomach; some food results in loose motion, and some make the stool very hard. I am totally immobilized by the muscular problem. I cannot stand, as when I stand, the anus and penis get tight, and I cannot move one step forward. This problem is the most horrible in my life.
I trust in God always; His word says I am the healer. I am waiting for the Lord to touch every part of my body. Pastor, kindly pray for deliverance.
I have a miserable, stressed, depressed, and fearful life. Please pray for me, I beg you.
Always, my eyes are filled with tears; nearly 6 years I have been in the chair, not going anywhere.
Once I was very active, going to the gym, eating healthy, looking like a hero, but now I am totally zero. However, I hope my God could lift the horn of my head. Please pray for me.
###
