Respected all prayer Worrier/ how are you. ...

Samina kamran

Humble Prayer Partner
Respected all prayer Worrier/ how are you. I know now-a-day we could not stand in prayer and not communicate with you. I am busy in Office and I am worried about our brother ###. He is in police case of alcohol case. Please prayer for his. God will possible to remove all police case. thanks ### ###
 
Praying for you in Jesus name. God has a plan and it WILL NOT FAIL. Your destiny is secure in Jesus and His blood is your eternal shield. His Spirit is with you NOW!!!
 
Praying for you in Jesus name. God has a plan and it WILL NOT FAIL. Your destiny is secure in Jesus and His blood is your eternal shield. His Spirit is with you NOW!!!
thanks brother for your love and spiritual support
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
757
TO ALL PRAYER WORRIERS THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER ### SHE'S NOT WELL IN HEALTH HAVING DIZZINESS VOMITING WEAKNESS OFF BALANCED I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST SHE WILL BE HEALED THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS ALSO MY SISTER ### IS HAVING...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom