Resore Us Together Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabby
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gabby

Guest
bring back as a couple that no one will stand in our way.... they are people that are coming into our lives, need to stop them forever
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I chime to you to put this request in you throne...Lord we know that you can turn things around and that whatever or whoever is between this marriage will vanish, bless and send away all who is against us, claim your victory once again for this marriage and many others that are fighting the same fight...in the name of Jesus...we pray...amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that we reconcile our relationship and stay together for our kids.
Replies
9
Views
266
Dear Lord, I miss him so much and I need ### at my side. May you grant me his love, respect and validation and that we will reunite for ever with all Your Blessing and love. Dear Lord You the Only one who can bring this miracle forward. I will abide by your designs. I know You want the best for...
Replies
8
Views
277
Dear God, I ask for Your guidance and support as I seek opportunities to reconnect with ### at the ###. Open the doors that need to be opened, and let our paths align in a meaningful way. Thank You for being with us on this journey. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom