Resentment, Anger, Hurt, Renewal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter melmel88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melmel88

Guest
I need to be prayed over because lately my ex boyfriend has been treating me like dirt, I've heard he is engaged now and it's been eating me up inside. On the other hand, I am the one who broke it off with him and I felt like God wanted this for me, so I finally listened to God, but why does it hurt so much. Also, I need to be prayed about my anger towards the situation; it seems like I want more revenge than to drop it all and stop contacting him. I need encouragement so help me with wisdom and encouragement. The renewal part is that I have someone new and he seems so generous, is this the work of God? He delivered me from a bad relationship into a good one? Help me.
 
Please read Proverbs chapter 4 EVERYDAY!!!!

Jesus asks us darling to cast all of our burdens on Him because it's too heavy for us to bear. So listen to Jesus and give it to Him, and in your prayers ask God to heal your heart with His love, and peace and just watch how the love of God moves in our life. PRAYER BELOW!!!

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, PLS TOUCH THIS YOUNG LADY'S HEART AND FILL HER HEART WITH YOUR LOVE FATHER EVEN TOWARDS HER ENEMIES. ALLOW HER TO FEEL AND KNOW TRUE LOVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord God please lay your comforting hand upon your child as she struggles with her life and past decisions made. Please get Satan and all evil out of her life right now and cover her with your blessings and a clear path for her life.

In Your merciful and gracious name I pray that your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord we pray for your salvation in this ### in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bring peace to ### mind...Lord let her realize that she has obeyed You and that even though her ex may not be her partner in life...let her know she has done the right thing by obeying Your word...Lord bless her relationship that you have put together with her new mate...and help her to overcome her feelings of loss...Lord let her know that her feelings are more common than not..and help her to wrap her ex up and place him in that special part of her heart that is so bittersweet, but is only a memory...lord lift this pain from her heart and fill her with new life and hope in You...let her remember why she broke up with him and why she felt that this is Your plan...let her know without doubt that when she obeys You all is well no matter what we feel...bring joy Lord and take this sorrow from before her and use her for the purpose of Your kingdom and always for your glory...in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
238
I told him many times I want to get married, and that I am afraid to be left alone when I grow old every time he laughs it off and he keeps on gaslighting me what if you meet a bad person snd brings up all the murder stories to make me think meeting someone is potential harm, I know his...
Replies
9
Views
122
Could you please pray for my family and friends who have resentment/anger and need to be open to forgiveness because they like to blame me but never accept their arrogance, behavior, ungratefulness, ingratitude? God, cover their hearts with grace. I forgive them each day; pray God covers their...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom