Requesting Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I am asking you to have mercy upon my heart and soul. Forgive me for not always doing things and saying things and thinking things which are pleasing to YOU. Dear God I ask YOU move upon ###'s heart and mind. Intervene on my behalf please and guide him back soon and have him stay for good. Only YOU can repair this destroyed and broken relationship. Please give me divine intervention in regards to this matter. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

❤️❤️❤️:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
528
My son is going through a really tough time right now and I believe he won't make it in life unless God intervenes. He's very troubled and angry at what seems like the whole world and he keeps saying things about violence to others. Please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
196
Pls pray for my son ### who as a court case coming up in ### I believe, I am asking god for resolving all charges and evidence. So please help me believe god on behalf of these cases and also his children mother ### and there kids.Thank you there's nothing too hard for god.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom