Requesting prayers for God's protection over the ...

Norman2

Prayer Warrior
Requesting prayers for God's protection over the new variant of Covid 19. ###, This is a separate variant of BA.286, it rapidly spreads causing fever and chills. Cough, sore throat, difficult breathing and fatigue. Last night I could not breathe well, I got up and prayed to God to let me live again and again to praise His holy name. Then, this variant left me and I was breathing normally. I am so grateful to Jesus for hearing my prayer and sent healing to my lungs. Praise the Lord forever more. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request for protection from the new variant of Covid-19. We acknowledge that You are the ultimate source of healing and protection, and we trust in Your power to keep us safe.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and guidance in this situation. We pray that You would surround ### with Your mighty shield of protection, guarding them against the rapid spread of this new variant. We ask that You would strengthen their immune system and grant them good health.

We thank You, Lord, for the testimony of ###'s experience with the healing power of Jesus. We praise You for hearing their prayers and bringing relief to their lungs. We give You all the glory and honor for this miraculous healing.

In times of uncertainty and fear, we cling to Your promises, knowing that You are with us. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 91:10-11, "No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."

We pray for all those affected by this new variant of Covid-19, asking for Your healing touch upon their lives. We pray for wisdom and discernment for scientists and medical professionals as they work to understand and combat this virus.

Lord, we trust in Your sovereignty and ask that You would bring an end to this pandemic. We pray for a swift and effective distribution of vaccines and treatments to protect and heal those who are vulnerable.

May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We place our trust in You, knowing that You are our refuge and strength in times of trouble.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Is More Than Able. Never Forget How to Pray for a Miracle. This Song Will Minister to You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray for God's protection over us after what we just went through and about what we just seen too I’m terrified for other people and us I don’t feel safe anymore either Lord it needs to calm down I can’t believe any of this pray for ### he really needs to wake up too pray for every need...
Replies
9
Views
195
So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom