Requesting prayer for two cherished friends to stop being ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akomei

Prayer Partner
Requesting prayer for two cherished friends to stop being angry with me. Requesting reconciliation for our friendship. In Jesus name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to stop being judgemental Heavenly Father, we come before You today seeking Your guidance and wisdom. We acknowledge that we have been judgemental towards others, and we ask for Your help to change this behavior. Lord, we know that You are a God of love, mercy, and forgiveness. Help us...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Prayer to stop being a mean girl Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance and strength to change my ways. I confess that I have been a mean girl, spreading negativity and hurt among my peers. I ask for Your forgiveness and Your help to transform...
Replies
11
Views
610
I want to ask for prayer for two friends of mine. One is very sick after having a surgery in her abdomen to remove something and it will not heal up because she is allergic to every antibiotic they give her. I know Jesus can heal her. Second, my best friend is going through his battle to receive...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom