Requesting Many Prayers...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elly

Guest
I am a widow with 2 daughters that had 2 daughters at the age of 16 when their dad passed away. I was a supervisor and 4 months before my husband passed, they closed. I now have a job that God has blessed me with making $10.00 an hour. I was able to work 40 hrs extra. They have taken away the overtime. The only help my daughter gets is food stamps. We don't know how to or what is available out there for single moms. They will be coming Monday to shut off the electricity ($###.###) because I do not have $###.### to give them. The gas is $###.### I just cannot do it all. I am trying!! We have no cable/tv/internet.

Please that God opens the door for a new job, possibly for the girls to get a job...
 
Dear Lord please provide a way for this young ###. Amen
 
Praying for your needs. May the Lord our God will open new doors of opportunities for you and your children. May he will send someone who will be of helped to your very need at the moment. Lord God, please bless us with your abundance according to your riches in heaven. We have faith, and you will not abandon us in times of trouble. Answer and grant our pleas, dear God. Thank you very much. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
215
I am a senior Christian lady who needs lots of prayer! I am homeless and no longer have money to afford a hotel. I will have to leave in 1 week and have nowhere to go. I am praying for a financial breakthrough and housing. My car was totaled through no fault of my own in October, 20## so I have...
Replies
8
Views
160
Thank you Lord. I pray my daughter ### move to ### safely on ###. My ### grandson stay out of trouble, get good grades and graduate on time. Watch over my grandchildren, ###, and children keep them safe, healthy, and may they be successful. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom