Requesting continued prayer for my two year old ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEATHERM83

Servant of All
Requesting continued prayer for my ### year old daughter's lymph nodes. The first round of tests came back ok, but they are still acting up and I just pray that they would resolve themselves and not be due to an underlying issue, especially a serious one. I also ask for continued prayer for the growth and development of my ### month old son. I pray he would continue to grow (he had a couple appointments where it had slowed drastically and was concerning) and also for his development (crawling, babbling, etc). I pray they would both know and love you and be shining examples for you lord. THANK YOU ALL
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you in the name of Jesus, to touch these dear children with your love and healing power to and heal them both from these problems they are having. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old son and the outcome for our custody case to be in his best interest and ensure his safety and wellbeing.
Replies
7
Views
394
am requesting continued prayer against the satanic network that follows me 24/7 issuing curses against me everywhere I go and on everything I do. Anywhere I go they come inside and follow me around trying to curse me. They want to strip me of God's protection, my relationship with God, and God's...
Replies
11
Views
435
Please pray for my two year old son, ###. He has a rash that won’t go away on his face. Pray The Lord heals it as soon as possible and there are no problems, difficulties, or complications. I am asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom