Request To Find A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Humble Prayer Partner
May God please forgive me for having a child before I could get married. In Jesus' name father, forgive me for all other sins that I commit every day. My request is that of finding a husband, someone who will bring joy to my life and a good role model to my son. Someone only chosen by God to be my husband. Thank you God for providing me with the necessary resources to raise my son as a single mom. Thank You for being there for us through all circumstances and for blessing me with such a beautiful child. In Jesus name Amen.
 
YOU ARE FORGIVEN! I announce it on behalf of Jesus, under the authority of the WORD of GOD, 1 John 1:9, "if we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

I agree with this holy request to find a MAN of GOD into ###'s life for the many benefits which that does bring. Give her DEEP INTIMACY with JESUS in the interim, in Jesus' name.
 
Dear Lord I pray for ###, Lord you said that if we confess our sin's, that God is faithful and just to forgive our sin's and cleanse us from all unrighteousness! (1 John 1:9) For thou Lord, are good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee! (Psalms 86:5) Lord I ask that you give ### the desires of her heart, and provide her with a godly man to be her husband and a godly father to her child, and will except the child as his own! I ask in the Precious name of Jesus Christ! Amen! May God Bless You ### abundantly, and Thank God you didn't have an abortion! Jesus is in the life changing business! And you and your baby are very precious in the eyes of your Heavenly Father! And He is able provide all your needs! God said that we can come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy and find grace to help in a time of need! (Hebrews 4:16) I am believing God for you! And I will keep you in my prayers! Sincerely ###. (###)
 
Lord give this ### a husband of her desire. Amen.
 
Thank you friends for your prayers. May the Lord bless u abundantly in the mighty name of Jesus.
 
Father, I'm praying for ### and others who need Christ...

You are the God who gives life to the spiritually dead. (Romans 4:17b)

I thank You that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. But Scripture asks, How can these I'm praying for call on Jesus if they have not believed in Him? And how can they believe in Him if they've not heard about Him? And how can they hear without someone bringing the truth to them? And how can they hear unless that person is sent? (Romans 10:13–15a)

I ask You to send someone into each of their lives, someone with the message of life, the Word of Christ—for Your Word does not return empty; it accomplishes what You desire and achieves the purpose for which it is sent. (Romans 10:17; Isaiah 55:11)

May they hear the words of Christ, for His words are spirit and they are life. May the words that they hear not be stolen from their hearts. (John 6:63; Luke 8:12)

Send someone they can respect to bring them the truth. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brethren, Please pray for me to find a stable job which can provide our daily needs and to pay our outstanding debt on our various ### and ### please include also the health of my family and friends and relatives and also to have peace in ###. I pray for this in the name of our lord Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
256
Lord God, I would like to put a request for a loving caring life partner.
Replies
9
Views
212
Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom