request for total healing and a ###'s change of heart.

  • Thread starter Thread starter irishterrier
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irishterrier

Guest
Please continue to keep praying that God will supernaturally and completely heal the cerebral palsy in my left hand and the learning disabilities in my brain. Also, that my champion Irish terrier, Missy, can have more litters of pups for the betterment of the breed.

Missy is the start of my kennel, Irish Creme, Irish Terriers. Her pups will carry on the Irish Creme name. And pray my dog can have more pups. Also, pray that I get a paying job with an office as a secretary.

I got botox in my hand and Murphy's ring splints on my left hand because of the hyperextending fingers on Monday, October 11th, and on Tuesday, November 16th, and the fingers seem more relaxed and not hyperextending so much, but still, I need healing now.

Also, pray that my parents will change their minds/hearts/eyes and that God will open their eyes/minds today to how much progress I've made with Carol, my current therapist, so I can still keep seeing her; she can still be my therapist, and that my parents will agree to work with her and her counseling style. ###
 
God hears you and love you so much! Father I pray for this person and ask that your healing touch be upon her life, guiding her, comforting her and blessing her in all areas of her life. Please strengthen her left hand and bless her dog with puppies. Please give her a job that will use the amazing gifts you have blessed her with. May she grow in your love, giving glory to you and hope to others. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
Dear Lord Jesus!

I believe that you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are full of compassion, and you want the human beings to be healed. In you Lord Jesus is the divine and supernatural power to heal. Please touch the body of ###, and heal her completely. Lord, please let her rejoice in you, let her experience your friendly kind and touch her with your power for healing. Lord Jesus I also beg you, that you will draw ### nearer to you, let her faith in you increase, let your light shine through her, let her be full of your peace. Because you take care. Bless her dog. Bless her parents. Draw her parents to you and let them receive grace to recognize you as their personal Lord and savior. Amen
 
Lord I stand in agreement with ### that you will supernaturally and completely heal her cerebral palsy and her learning disability. Nothing is too hard for you. Lord you said if we had faith as a grain of mustard seed we can say unto this mountain be thou removed..... Lord, my sister is standing and believing you. She is asking that her dog can have more pups Lord let it be so. Father minister to ###'s parents and touch them by your spirit and let them see ###'s progress and provide to her positive reinforcements by allowing her to continue with a therapist that she enjoys talking to. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, please put your healing touch on ### and release her from this cerebral palsy and learning disability. Please also bring healing to the other parts of her body that need recovery as well. Guide her in finding a job suitable for her that you have picked out for her. Open the hearts of her parents that they might be able to see things clearly that need to be done. Help her to continue to rely on you and seek you throughout her life as the source of all things living. Also, please help ### to be able to breed and carry on the name of the breed. In Jesus Name we ask for these things, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request for the total healing of my son ### from his ADHD.
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for my ### who has started revising after a long time. I pray that our Lord's healing hands will be on him so that he will be healed of any addictions he may have and live his life to our God's glory and fulfill the purpose God has for him. Please pray for his upcoming examinations...
Replies
6
Views
211
my heavenly father I would like my brothers and sisters in Christ to join me in prayer and faith in the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my daughter my oldest daughter who lives with me who battles a lot of health issues due to past anorexic behavior and stomach issues of praying for the healing...
Replies
8
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom