Request For School Fees Usd ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JOSEPH JUSTINE MGODE

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request by blessing you with a job. Faith without works is dead. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I come before you when down emotional have no where to go today confess to you to provide school fees for my children and my rent I urgently need you to open doors of finance.
Replies
10
Views
190
Son of David Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before you this morning, humble myself as I confess my sins to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I have done so many sins, have backslid in prayers, have slept with men because of body desires. I was approached by a married man for a relationship, thinking he...
Replies
13
Views
263
Heavenly Father, with your incomparable powers help me to pay the school fees of my ### kids and pay my debts in Jesus name I request. Amen
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom