Request For Immediate Recovery

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajkenji
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajkenji

Guest
I would like to ask for prayers for my immediate recovery, I have loose irregular movement of the bowel due to cryptosporidia. I also have non-stop coughing due to an infection in the lungs. Because of this, I have shortness and difficulty in breathing.
 
In the Name of Jesus I agree and you are healed according to the promises found in the Word of God that tell us by Christ's stripes we are healed. Amen
 
Lord I pray you will touch ### with your healing hand. Thank you Jesus
 
LORD,

i pray your healing and restoration of ###'s health.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord help us to heal the stomach and the breathing problems. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers for my daughter who is currently abroad. She has been facing health challenges, including PCOD, for which she was advised to take contraceptive pills. Unfortunately, these medications have caused mood swings, anger, and distress due to hormonal imbalances. We seek...
Replies
6
Views
266
### Dear Lord God Jesus Good Evening My dialysis access in the groin is very painful now and prone to infection. I would like to have my dialysis access changed to a graft dialysis access in the armpit as soon as possible. I wish and I hope there is a good and healthy vein in my armpit that...
Replies
6
Views
252
I humbly request for Immediate health restoration and blessing for my ###.
Replies
13
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom