Request For ### And His Attitude/Restoration Of Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter alisanh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alisanh

Guest
Hi all!

I am in the process of trying to get my kids back after a long addiction to drugs and alcohol. My life has been restored for the better and now I have a relationship with Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. While in rehab I wasn't looking but I found my fiance. He has a daughter and I have two children. We all are a functioning family with the exception of my kids' father who resents me. The problem I am currently struggling with is my fiance's attitude and the bad names he calls me when he's angry. HE wants to change but he doesn't know how. With everything going on I really need his support right now and I'm trying so hard to hold our family together. Please pray for ### so that this stronghold may be broken against him and that he appreciates what he has before he loses it! Father we come together and pray for ### and my kids' father all in your name, Amen!
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

Do not marry him until this problem is resolved. You cannot change what you're willing to tolerate, and if you marry him knowing he calls you names and can't control his anger, you don't have the right to ask or expect him to change that behavior afterward. It says plainly in Proverbs do NOT rescue an angry man because if you do it once you'll have to do it over & over again. God knows what he's talking about. Don't disobey God's word, the consequences are horrific.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
171
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Just wanted to say that I wanted to thank God that I was able to meet the one I love his name is ###, & my name is ### plz pray dt ### is committed loyal loving caring & kind towards me he never cheats on me ever & he doesnt even takes me or...
Replies
6
Views
166
Iam in an almost broken relationship due to family issues, my man was taken away from me for societal and family issues, please pray to restore my relationship with my fiance. Iam so heartbroken without him, he is house arrested and not allowed to contact me. I don’t know what is going on in his...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom