Repeat This Statement Daily….

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Repeat this statement daily….

Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Is Working Out All Things For My Good.

I Am The Healed of the Lord !!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to another monthly roundup of recent posts, podcast episodes, recommended resources, and much more. Scroll through to find what you might have missed or your next great resource for marriage. Disclosure of Material Connection: This post includes one or more affiliate links, meaning if...
Replies
Views
Oh Abba Father in Heaven of heavens who stores all the spiritual bank accounts of abundant blessings and rewards for all generations of humanity, I declare that the words I speak are spirit and life and through them I regain my self worth in Yahshua. I declare that I am a new creation in...
Replies
Views
27 June, 2021 Dear Sir/Madam, Warm greetings from Kathmandu, Nepal the land of Mount Everest. It is my great honor and privilege to get in touch with highly respected and influential person like you to share my cause and make prayer request. I greatly admire and appreciate for the great work you...
Replies
Views
This article includes general information. Mortgage laws vary by state. Contact a mortgage lender in your state for specific details. Let’s cut right to the chase here: Real estate transactions can get complicated. Most of us simply don’t purchase enough property to possess an innate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I AM GOD’S CHILD I am God’s Child…I am forgiven…I am saved by grace through faith...I Am God's Child! I am God’s beloved, precious, and honored by God…I am the apple of God’s eye...I Am God's Child! I am delivered and set free by the blood of Jesus Christ…I am free indeed...I Am God's Child...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom