Rent

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I've posted before about rent arrears after leaving aseverely hostile work enviornment. The request for additional rent assistance was initially denied by the agency. I appealed and the judge ruled in my favor and the case was reopened. Yesterday, I went to the agency to submit all...
Replies
11
Views
197
Please help me pray that I find the money to pay for my rent. We are a family of ### and our finances have been taking a hot for a long time. Every time we try to get out of debt we keep falling right into it. Also, we received a disconnection letter from our gas and electric company...We don't...
Replies
13
Views
124
I would like to pray as I will be shifting to a new house rent and pray that this house will be in God*s accordance and his will..Amen
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom