Rent On The 3Rd December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
237
I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
213
Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom