My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...