Rent Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

mairye

Humble Prayer Partner
Please agree with me in prayer that God provides rent money for December. I am behind on many bills, I'm trying to pay my daughter's medical bills, also. My income doesn't stretch far enough.

We were facing hunger, but, God provided food for a few days. God is so good.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's provision that I can make ### necessary rent money this month and rest of the money to pay my bills. I am praying that the Lord will provide in miraculous ways and maybe some child support money will come through or something as I am owed nearly $### for that. I am praying...
Replies
7
Views
307
Hi, my mother and I will be evicted from our apartment today and need urgent money. Can you pray for us that God will perform a miracle?
Replies
7
Views
242
Jesus please let my ### have not completely failed his tests and please let us figure out what we are going to do about our bills and rent and money. Specifically the gas and electric bill. It just keeps going up and up, I don't know what we are going to do. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom