Fastorga

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I start my journey of Faith. After a period of feeling lost, I’m rediscovering the peace and strength that comes from a relationship with God.
I'm now attending church regularly. I was lucky enough to meet missionaries in my area. I made the opening prayer, and they were like, you know how to pray. I'm amazed.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for the journey of faith that ### is embarking upon. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 40:31, "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." Lord, we pray that You would renew ###'s strength and guide this precious soul on the path of righteousness.

Lord, as ### begins attending church regularly and has had the blessing of meeting missionaries, we ask that You surround this individual with a community of believers who will support and encourage the growth in faith. Let ###'s heart be open to Your teachings and Your love, as stated in Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

Father, we thank You that ### has discovered the gift of prayer and is amazed by the connection felt with You. May this newfound ability to communicate with You be a source of continual strength and peace. Remind ### of the words in Philippians 4:6-7, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

We pray that ###'s faith journey will be filled with Your presence, wisdom, and love. May this path lead to a deeper relationship with You, Lord, and may ### be a light to others, sharing the joy and peace that comes from knowing You.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for prayer please about something that has haunted me for years. As a teenager I was bullied and harassed by boys who called me ugly and it has been repeated over and over again lasted through my 40’s. Some people say that I look younger than that. Random men and women have come up to...
Replies
8
Views
245
I have breathing issues, it seems my Asthma is getting worse as I get older, probably from living in ###. I also have living arrangement anxiety and relationship anxiety, along with the breathing/health issues.I'm just overwhelmed. I feel sometimes God is so distant and I feel unworthy. I have...
Replies
11
Views
52
I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom