Renewal

  • Thread starter Thread starter sreedy1971
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sreedy1971

Guest
Please pray for my healing in many areas of my life. I have suffered with depression and have decided that I can no longer take all of the medications I was taking. My marriage is on the verge of divorce and I will lose my family of the ### I love and ### children the Lord has blessed us with. I am unemployed and need work also while attending school to further my education. Please agree with me in prayer that my needs are met in order to save my marriage and family.
 
Lord, heal ### and save their marriage. Amen and Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Jesus please walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Make me a person of excellence. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every Christian on my e-mail list. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian on Your E-Mail List…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### please pray for my contract renewal and my transfer order to the ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
91
I will take all the prayers possible to help my marriage remain intact after I failed to serve my wife.
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and give me peace and clarity of mind. Pray that He would strengthen my faith, help me persevere through this difficult season, and give me grace to function each day.
Replies
12
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom