Remove Curses N Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barleysea

Guest
please pray for me that almighty God will release me From every curse n spells n ginks n Burdens I ask and pray in Jesus mighty name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ please take this curse away from me my own brother put a curse from Santa muerta on me because of jealousy please take this negative curse off of me and get me on the right path again restore my relationship with my wife please father God take these...
Replies
12
Views
205
I speak decree declare create command 189 Absolutely prayers can make it Specific for a cute guy I need love like friendship to make it my God Design shouldn’t be flawed like this Get out Satan now. I have seen a lot of good things now let the Knife Game end forever from me & God Almighty. I...
Replies
6
Views
226
Kindly the body of Christ pray for me to remove all curses from my life. Ancestral curse spoken on me. I need help.
Replies
8
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom