Remove All misconception

SBC

Humble Servant of All
Lord father, only you can restore and bring my life back into order. I ask of you with all of my heart, please remove All misconception my husband and my inlaws have of me. Please bring them All into Your light. Have mercy on us All. I pray salvation over my in laws and ### to Return to Your truth. I declare John 3:16 over my loved ones. Let No weapon against my marriage prosper. Isaiah 54:17. Lord, encounter my husband ### and lead him as to where to go. Bless him with an obedient heart. Remove All confusion, fear, and chaos from his mind. Set him free from the enemy 2 Timothy 2:26. In the name of Jesus come quickly. Save my marriage. Pierce my husband's heart with your 2 edged sword Hebrews 4:12, may Your word come to live and reveal Your mighty power father! I ask All these things in the name of Jesus. Amen! Let Your kingdom shine on earth as it is in heaven!
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear some professing Christians state that once you become a believer, you'll never have any problems again, you'll mention Jesus' name and the problem will go away in a puff of smoke. Furthermore, when you disagree, they say you "lack faith." BUT the Bible states quite otherwise... Paul had...
Replies
6
Views
230
Lord I pray you remove my loneliness I pray you bring happiness into my life. Praying a good woman comes into my life and make me the happiest person I ever been.. praying to be treated right.
Replies
8
Views
210
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you bring in the help and coverage today at work, allow us to finish up on time, give us self-control, remove all distractions and hindrances from customers that stop us doing our work, make a way where it seems to be no way. I plead the blood of...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom