Removal of negative entities bad dreams

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to use the Holy Spirit in Jesus. Christ to flee all negative entities, unwanted spirits, lingering around the house that are not wanted. And I want all the negative stuff. The things demons seen on the walls. All to just go away by the name of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I want to...
Replies
11
Views
137
Hello my name is ### and this is my first time being awaken by this type of dream. I’ve been stressing about furniture for my future child’s room, I’m scared nothing will fit. So ofc I had a bad dream about shopping for furniture. In this dream there was a dark entity, it was disguised as a...
Replies
7
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom