Removal Evil Desires

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
DEAR PRAYER INTERCESSORS

15-02-2011`Tuesday,

Please pray for my wife who pretends she is a good Christian yet she keeps spreading hateful words to bad groups of people. I have been lately suffering from painful body ailments yet she shows no concern. I suspect she would like me to die so that she inherit my home residential plot with search evil people.

I plead that peace be brought back into my home with your kind hands of prayer to great God.

In good faith I posted this prayer,

###
 
Lord please remove all evil from this home. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some popleen wishing morning noon and night, Lord i have to ou to fight for me. let me hold my peace.
Replies
11
Views
184
I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
258
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus with this prayer of pain and hurt, if i'm meant to be alone, then please take away my desire to be loved. Because it hurts to crave something i might never have. It hurts to look at people who have someone and wonder what it feels like to...
Replies
11
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom