Removal And Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandra4884
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandra4884

Guest
I was sent a woman to work with me, she is very broken, she is causing much confusion, discord, and strife. It is affecting my clients plus the woman who employed me has a deep need for the Lord, her salvation. A real need for she compromised with areas she shouldn't. That the Lord would remove the woman from the job place her where she can find healing from the Lord. That the women of employment would find the Lord for herself and her gifts she would use to the glory of God.

Also, two of my adult children moved back home. One with three children and her husband. The other a son. Very carnal. Very controlling. In need of a true touch of the Lord. That I will have peace back in my home also, in the Lord. Shutting the mouths of the lions around their minds about the Lord from what their dad taught. All things work together for our good to those who love the Lord. That the Lord will keep me through this that I don't become hard... plus everything the enemy robbed me of he must pay me back with my family, the vision the Lord gave me to come to pass.

Thank you.

Keep me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
251
Prayer that I will not be entitled, selfish, unwise, self centered, and removal of all unhealthy influences that have been embedded and entrenched in me leading me to be bitter, rage filled angry, inability to regulate. Please pray for the blood protection of the Lord over my body, soul and...
Replies
9
Views
120
surround our home our family with warrior angels leave us from all sickness all uncleanness all division all sadness all turmoil depression. forgive us our sins. I am feeling down for a while to pick me up. prepare me for marriage I am feeling down. I feel broken and sad old. Lord have mercy...
Replies
6
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom