Relief From Debt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mubanga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mubanga

Guest
I have invested all I have in a project but the results or money is not coming out. I have been told the funds have been released but are being held for unknown reasons. I need prayers to open up the satanic banks and release my funds in Jesus name.
 
Father God, arise and rebuke the devourer for ###'s finance. Lord, we break every satanic barrier, bar or gate holding these funds, we command the devil to vomit it out in Jesus name. Lord grant success and speed, we have prayed...amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. In these troubling times, ### is filled with unspeakable fears, stress and frustration. Lord please help him reach his hand out to You now. We ask You to walk beside him. Please help him to hold on strong, during these storms and help him hold his hopes high even in the darkest hour. AMEN
 
Lord break this boundary gates and let the true life of steadfast love begin in Jesus sweet and tender ideas and ways. Amen.
 
Am abundantly encouraged! Already Monday has been promised as a day when we shall hear news that our funds are on the way. Am praying without ceasing, thank you very much for your prayers they have been heard by the true and Loving God! Will update you soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been battling depression for more than ### years. Nothing brings relief, much less, any healing. There is only one cure. I've been praying for years for God to have mercy and let me finally succumb to my untreatable OSA...the sooner, the better.
Replies
8
Views
195
I am praying for direct connection to be restored in my heart and soul from the deceiver and his kind in my heart and soul. I have been burdened day and night and I am seeking the reconnection immediately to my lord to cleanse my heart of evil spirits and ideas.
Replies
10
Views
137
I pray that my friend will stop drinking to the point of almost passing out. May the Lord open his eyes to the harm he is doing to himself and others. May he not be allowed to hurt others around him if he chooses to not respond to the Lord’s calling.
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom