Reliable Vehicle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teri
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teri

Guest
Please pray that I will be able to qualify for the vehicle of my choice that is sound and will allow for me to take my disabled son around and that the payments will be within the range of ###.00 to ###.00 a month. In Jesus' name I come into agreement with you as it pleases God for his will to be done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I drive a lot at my job and I am so thankful for my car. I ask for prayers for safe travels today and each day also for my vehicle to run smoothly and efficiently. I try to take care of everything the Lord has entrusted to me and I would love to keep this vehicle in the best shape possible...
Replies
8
Views
250
Please pray for my vehicle to be safe and reliable. I drive so much at my job and I've been spending a lot of money on car repairs. Please pray that my car will last me a lifetime and run as good as new. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
519
Life in I get a vehicle I really don’t car anymore what it is my hearts desires dreams come true were ripped apart to much today were ripped up about the Dodge Charger 🔌 a bunch of areas now flip it greatlyyyy…A miracle however just a clean 🧼 good condition vehicle in good running ac heat...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom