Yes amen please continue to pray for the Lord to restore and fix my vehicle I am trying to stay positive and grateful and will continue speaking life and thinking about good outcomes in this situation but prayers always help my car run better! In Jesus mighty healing name Amen!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I drive a lot at my job and I am so thankful for my car. I ask for prayers for safe travels today and each day also for my vehicle to run smoothly and efficiently. I try to take care of everything the Lord has entrusted to me and I would love to keep this vehicle in the best shape possible...
Replies
8
Views
245
Please pray that my dad can find a reliable vehicle that's affordable and safe for his job. He drives a lot for work and his motor went out in his car the other day unfortunately. So he needs a nice car that he can afford and drive daily! In Jesus name 🙏
Replies
9
Views
318
I drive so much at my current job and I really need some prayers for my vehicle. I try my best to take care of my car but it seems like something always needs work. Please pray that the Lord will help me take care of my car and keep it safe and reliable each day and please let it last a very...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom