Relef From Cough & Cold

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaji
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaji

Guest
I am facing trouble by ### & ### and it is not leaving me since last one month. Kindly pray for me to get rid of these tiring sickness.
 
Lord, I pray let your healing power be upon ###, I pray that this cough and cold will gone in the name of Jesus. Lord, you are a great healer, our physician who can heal every disease. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Father,

I come to you in Jesus name, for this dear ### cough and cold. It is a most troublesome thing—and I know how frustrating it is to have it for a whole month. Please Lord, have mercy and heal him right now. Heal the inflammation, any infection and virus that is making life very hard. Remove all tiredness Jesus, and restore him back to perfect health.

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen.
 
You are healed by our Lord's stripes...believe in it. Amen and Amen!
 
Father heal him from every sickness in his body and give him good health.. Lord bless him ..in your name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal my husband's cough. Please Lord help him to eat healthily and lose weight. Thank you for praying - last night was the first Saturday night he did not drink in five years. Praise God! Please heal him Lord.
Replies
8
Views
255
Friends, please pray for healing for our daughter's cough and cold. Please Lord open doors for my work too. I am struggling.
Replies
8
Views
213
May the Lord in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ heal my daughter who has cough, body malaise and fever. May the spirit of illness flee from her body. In Jesus Name. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom