Release the power that is in you.

With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone.

Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord.

Amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
 

Attachments

  • 1707007171954.png
    1707007171954.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone.

Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord.

Amen
Only God can give the power of the Holy Spirit in our life. Ask and ye shall receive.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to finally let go of my two estranged daughters to God because it's stopping me from moving forward, truly living and being a mom to my young son. The grief is unbearable but I can't cry everyday. Please pray that God will watch over them and bless them and keep them since I cannot...
Replies
10
Views
56
Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
127
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith and trust in Your goodness. Lord, You know that a payment owed to us has been withheld. Whether it is because of human error, delay, or the malice of others, nothing is hidden from You. Father, You know that we have worked faithfully and that...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom