Release the power that is in you.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone.

Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord.

Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone.

Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord.

Amen
Only God can give the power of the Holy Spirit in our life. Ask and ye shall receive.

Similar Requests

• Article
All the redeemed of the Lord should wait for Jesus arrival, sooner or later He will come in in majesty and great glory, like a thief in the night He will come in and we must be in prayer, fasting and praising His holy name. Thank you Jesus for sustaining us during this fast. Bless us this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus gave us a wonderful example of how to overcome fear, loneliness, unhappiness and joyless life on earth. He clearly told everyone of us. In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16.33 There is a shadow that follows all of us till God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom