Release My ### From His Addictions

  • Thread starter Thread starter dempsey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dempsey

Guest
please pray for my son ### to give up the need for drugs and alcohol and walk the path with Jesus to believe in himself and to know that he is loved and to ask God that the holy spirit comes upon him and cleanses his body of these addictions i ask in Jesus name Amen
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. In these troubling times, ### may be filled with unspeakable fears. Lord please help him reach his hand out to You now. We ask You to walk beside him. Please help him to hold on strong, during these storms and help him hold his hopes high even in the darkest hour. AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Lord help to turn out the devil and make him evicted from this person's life named ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come before you pleading for your help in the name of Jesus Christ I lift ### up to you in prayer at this time for protection and help with his drug addictions I pray he would call me letting me know he is ok I am praying desperately for communication between him and ### who is very...
Replies
9
Views
440
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
169
Prayer request for ### to get cleaned from his addictions and get treatment and go back to church
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom