Relationships

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been praying for you concerning the relationships you mentioned and asking God in His mercy to mend the problems you caused for yourself and others by recently being in a relationship you should never have been in, and also to mend the problems caused by other previous relationships you never should have been in. We have asked the Lord to bring forgiveness, healing and restoration where there has been hurt, broken trust and consequences for you and for others involved, and to redeem what has been broken. We take comfort in promises like 1 John 1:9 and Joel 2:25 and Psalm 147:3 which remind us that He forgives, that He restores the years and that He heals the brokenhearted.

If your request was answered and you have seen God begin to mend these areas, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will know His forgiveness, peace and guidance in this season and that He will lead you into wholeness and into relationships that honor Him. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to mend problems I caused for myself and others by recently being in a relationship I should never have been in. Pray that God would also mend problems caused by other previous relationships I never should have been in. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
82
Please pray for God to mend problems I caused for myself and others by recently being in a relationship I should never have been in. Pray that God would also mend problems caused by other previous relationships I never should have been in. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
89
Please pray for my family to have wisdom about whether to sell, give away or fix an old car we have. Please also pray for God to mend problems I caused for myself and others by recently being in a relationship I should never have been in. Pray that God would also mend problems caused by other...
Replies
10
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom