Relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Requesting prayer for God's divine intervention in GC to heal his broken spirit and to heal our relationship if it is His will. Please pray that I will get positive answer from him and 3 others concerning matter on Saturday.

Dear Father God please give your ear and presence to the concerns of sansmom. Please give her your peace, wisdom, strength, joy and presence. I ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen

Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus' name to bless you with the desires of your heart that are the will of God for your life.

Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom