Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
default_rainbow.gif
The Lord loves you and cares about you very much, my friend. He weeps over a broken heart. So with his love he will heal you
default_rainbow.gif
 
save all good thoughts putting all measurable strength into faith in Jesus, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am in an emotionally abusive relationship where my partner will yell at me in public and throw and break things when they get angry. I have a son and I feel very hopeless in my situation please pray I can find a way out of this situation. I still love the person so I feel trapped but I...
Replies
10
Views
177
Please pray for me as I have a very abusive husband . I cant leave cause I have mo where to go and I would lose everything I have. Im praying God would intervene immediately and remove him from my home. I know that nothing is impossible with god and he said ask anything in Jesus name and he will...
Replies
12
Views
467
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom