Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
Please pray for my lover ###. ### parents are planned for engagement with ###, but he decided to leave me, I don't know what I am doing, please pray for me on Jesus' name amen.
 
Hey My Friend,



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Touch, Bless, and Heal me in every area of my life. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my parents and myself to have a sense of urgency and to act with wisdom in all areas of our lives, shame, depression, oppression and for any and all condemnation in our lives that is according to the word that says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in...
Replies
11
Views
544
I love my ###, but I fear I am struggling with both anxiety and lust. I am constantly dreading something bad will happen to him or us, and it ruins my ability to be present and enjoy one another. With this fear, I have brought myself to commit sin by lusting over him and feeling I must connect...
Replies
10
Views
162
I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years, my partner has always refused to take accountability for his actions and hurt he causes me but I stuck by him. After years of no change and manipulations, I became very depressed, anxious, heartbroken and hopeless. In March I decided to fully commit and...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom