Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
Please pray for my lover ###, he is decided to leave me. Actually, Jesus combined my broken relationship in 2008. So, I have faith in Jesus. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, may You hear ###'s prayer as she calls out for help here. May you embrace her with your love and peace that can comfort her and allow her to rest at your feet. May you give her strength and wisdom and to understand that You have a perfect plan for her. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear ###

Trust in God that ALL works according to His plans. Know that everything works together for your good, because God loves you. You have been called according to my purpose. Usually Satan will try to suggest to you that your prayers were not heard. He will encourage you to look to the problems again and get your eyes off God. He will try to get you to talk as if you are not sure if your prayer is answered. If he succeeds in getting you to express doubt it is likely that your mouth confession will cancel the effect of your prayer. Therefore guard your mind and heart, resist the temptation to talk negatively about the situations with others, especially with those with whom you are praying.

Take firm control of your thought life. Think on positive things (Philippians 4:6-9). By praising God and confessing the relevant truths of the Word, cast down every thought that is contrary to your prayer. These thoughts many times are nothing but the suggestions of the devil, who is working to negate our faith. Thank God both for blessings seen and those as yet unseen. It is a key to faith and it is natural and give thanks always to the One from whom all good things come. Have faith and believe God loves you.

I pray with you for peace and joy. God bless.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He's thinking about leaving me but we're trying to fix things. Please pray that I can be a better partner and that he finds the love he's felt for me. He's leaving for a longer trip soon so I really need things to take a step towards better...
Replies
12
Views
182
I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years, my partner has always refused to take accountability for his actions and hurt he causes me but I stuck by him. After years of no change and manipulations, I became very depressed, anxious, heartbroken and hopeless. In March I decided to fully commit and...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom