Relationship

Precious Angel Laila 34

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am on love with my best friend (###) who I have known for 10+ plus years. He is recently divorced and has been through a lot. Recently we have been seeing each other a lot and we both expressed that we have feelings for each other and how much we care about each other. I am completely head over heels in love with him and feel that after all these years we can finally be a couple. We are taking things slow. Please pray that God continues to heal him as well myself. My heart is telling me that he is the one. After 10 years this man still gives me butterflies, I see him and my face lights up. However, I want this to be God's will. I recently wrote down everything I want in my future husband and everything I wrote matches him exactly. I don't want to overthink or get anxious about it. Please pray for me about this situation and that if he is the one our bond and friendship will only grow stronger and blossom into a healthy, beautiful, God-fearing relationship.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i’ve recently been struggling with my own thoughts. i wasn’t able to communicate them with people properly and i feel lost and i can’t find my way back to Jesus. i want to be able to feel his peace and comfort. i want to be free from my past and my thoughts. i pray to be able to stop thinking...
Replies
11
Views
190
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
295
My boyfriend ### and I broke up last month The fight was about 4 months We were fighting and fighting And he got exhausted and broke up with me After that I tried so hard , so hard to make up things with him But he was just scared to live with me thinking I'll be fighting all the time He's...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom