Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkh59

Servant of All
Please pray that I can get some issues with my ### straightened out. I want to be closer to her.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
269
Praise be to God. I have had some relationship issues that, through God's help, did not end in a breakup. However, I am afraid that things will not fully heal. I do not know how to approach this situation, only thing that I know is that fear is not God's way. I am asking for your prayer so that...
Replies
7
Views
125
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom