Relationship to be mended by God Almighty

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, You have asked us to pray blessings even over those who hurt us by their rejection and insensitive attitude. That is why I am humbly asking you to bless ###, I do not want to bear any grudge against him; instead I forgive and release him, in submission to Your perfect will and plan in Your perfect timing. Please move within ###'s heart so that he will meet and accept You in the midst of his own trials and fleeing process. May he be relieved from any burden. Thanking You; Lord, and all dear Intercessors for their wonderful prayers!
 
I pray God’s blessings of favor, wholeness, healing, fullness, fruitfulness, prosperity, protection, relationship with God, grace, peace in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for a loved one that hurts us.jpg
    quote prayer for a loved one that hurts us.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
In Jesus name I pray this prayer with you. May God answer you speedily according to his will in your life. God Bless
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
140
Habitual Fear of God Almighty [Honor, Respect, Reverence, Awe], with anointing for ###&###&###&### [AG forgiveness] w/Lowliness, Humility, meekness, No Boasting. Anointing with "Love & Fire", Joy, Gratefulness & Kindness. Fully Cleansed & Sanctified by The blood of Jesus & full Spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
201
I speak decree declare demand create command These Evil Demons Decided to Judge me as TRASH it can’t be a good thing ends now period permanently. omg Satan and Crew Binded up Get out of my Power u didn’t earn it get out of my Business don’t say my name even ever again period permanently. Judge...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom