Relationship Renewal

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for the renewal of my son and his wife in letting me become closer to their family. They have not connected with me. My Grandson I fear will not be able to know me. This is sad as I love children so.
 
May the Holy Family direct your son and daughter-in-law to connect with you. May your grandson and you become as Jesus was to His grandmother St. Ann—a joy! Lord, let your servant's son and his wife find new joy in her.

Amen.
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I lift up ### to you and pray that you would bind up her wounds and mend her broken heart. I also pray that you would bring her son and his wife to the power and knowledge of YOUR will in ALL wisdom and spiritual understanding, making them partakers with all the saints in the Light. Father God, move them to compassion and to know how important it is to have their son's grandparent in his life and reveal to them how much this grandparent loves her grandson. Remove strife, unforgiveness or whatever is blocking them from allowing this grandparent from being a part of their life! I thank you now Father God, for healing, peace, and restoration for this family. In Jesus mighty name, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, renew my relationship with son ###. Please pray for us. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
157
Please pray that God would renew my strength, remove the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been carrying, and give me peace in my mind. Pray that He would strengthen my faith, protect me from spiritual attacks, and help me have the strength and clarity to function each day. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
132
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and give me peace and clarity of mind. Pray that He would strengthen my faith, help me persevere through this difficult season, and give me grace to function each day.
Replies
12
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom