Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hewish

Disciple of Prayer
I have been in prayer for the past 6 months for relationship, reconciliation and restoration but nothing has come to pass. My ex partner seems to be getting more withdrawn with each passing day, the times we do talk, he still addresses me with so much anger and resentment, he sounds very bitter and comes across very offensive. I pray God to heal his heart, wounds and scars for all the pain I have caused him. I pray God to change my character that can be beneficial for the progress of our relationship. We have built a life together and our lives our are so intertwined, our son wishes to go back home. My ex partner has so many distractions that shifts his concentration from the idea of us, please pray that God renews our union and makes way for reconciliation and restoration.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

The Lord says, Just as you are the apple of My eye, God wants to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it...

Happy 2022 New Year Prayer Below. Just Click on the Link.

Similar Requests

Father Jesus,my partner Mourin ended up the relationship with me and blocked me every where. Father even though when we were being together I was not loved and cared by him.Father I loved him genuinely and can't forget him,also I was very comfortable with him.Father even in this unfavorable and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, it's been a very difficult few months. My ex and I have reconnected, and I don't know if this is just a way for me to get closure or if there is still a chance for us to pursue a better relationship. But more than anything, I'm praying that my ex encounters God. My ex...
Replies
Views
For so long I have been seeking a new relationship with my ex wife. I have made many mistakes and was not pursuing her in the way a man in christ should. I have recently learned she has started dating again and it devastating me. Is it wrong of my to still want her in my life. Is it selfish? I...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord heavenly Father, I pray that you give us guidance in our relationship. Please open the heart of my ex-partner. Please grant us love, healing, reconcilation, and chances for each other. May our bond become stronger.. please Lord God, do not forsake us nor test us..in this time of need...
Replies
Views
Hi all, me and my ex-boyfriend had met under very rare circumstances, which I genuinely do believe was not just a coincidence. We remained ‘friends’ for a while before he revealed to me how he felt, and we were together and dating for a while too. Everything was so amazing while we were friends...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom