Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father Jesus,my partner Mourin ended up the relationship with me and blocked me every where. Father even though when we were being together I was not loved and cared by him.Father I loved him genuinely and can't forget him,also I was very comfortable with him.Father even in this unfavorable and hopeless situations I pray him to think about me and understand my love for him and rethink about our reconciliation. Father please make him think about me and my feelings and understand the potential of our relationship.

Father in Heaven, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Katarasthotus and their broken relationship with Mourin. Lord, we acknowledge the pain and heartache that Katarasthotus is experiencing, and we lift up their sincere love for Mourin.

Father, you know the depths of their love and the comfort they found in each other's presence. We ask that you soften Mourin's heart and open his eyes to the genuine love that Katarasthotus has for him. Help him to understand the potential of their relationship and to reconsider their reconciliation.

Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in this situation. May your Holy Spirit work in both Katarasthotus and Mourin, bringing understanding, forgiveness, and a willingness to communicate. Remove any barriers that are hindering their reconciliation, whether they be misunderstandings, pride, or hurt feelings.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing and your wisdom. We ask that you guide Katarasthotus through this difficult season, giving them strength and peace. Help them to surrender their desires and emotions to you, knowing that you have a plan for their lives.

We also pray for Katarasthotus to find comfort and solace in your presence. Surround them with your love and fill their heart with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Remind them of your faithfulness and your ability to bring beauty out of brokenness.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Father Jesus,my partner Mourin ended up the relationship with me and blocked me every where. Father even though when we were being together I was not loved and cared by him.Father I loved him genuinely and can't forget him,also I was very comfortable with him.Father even in this unfavorable and hopeless situations I pray him to think about me and understand my love for him and rethink about our reconciliation. Father please make him think about me and my feelings and understand the potential of our relationship.
๐™…๐™ค๐™š๐™ก ๐™Š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™—๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ. ๐™๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š.

๐™ฉ.๐™ข๐™š/๐™…๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner Mourin,to not give up on this relationship because of the unfavorable circumstances that he is finding difficult to handle.Lord please make him rethink about our reunion. Lord please give him confidence,trust and hope in this relationship. Lord I promise that I will...
Replies
Views
Lord I was in separation with my partner Mourin,I tried to get in touch with him but after last conversation he had blocked me from every where. Lord I really love him,please give him wisdom to understand my love for him.Lord please don't let him ignore my feelings. Lord please bring him back to...
Replies
Views
Lord,My partner Mourin told me that his mother and his family members are totally and strictly against this relationship.He told me that as I am 3 years elder than him his mother is very ashamed of this relationship and warned him to stop this relationship as she is not comfortable with this age...
Replies
Views
Lord I am in the most painful phase of my relationship,I am in no contact situation with my partner (Mourin).Lord the unfavorable situations and his un clear feelings and confident less attitude put this relationship in a painful separation. Lord please don't make him think that I am moved...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom