Relationship Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter needyou123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

needyou123

Guest
I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago. I realize I made a huge mistake. I asked him if we could fix it, and he said he needed the weekend to think about it. I love him so much; I need him back.
 
Our father we pray for need to be okey. comfort her Lord let her love for her boyfriend be guided by your divine love. For your love our father conquers all difficulties. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Lord if it is your will restore this relationship. Mend broken hearts and clear the minds these two ###. In Jesus name Amen!
 
May God bless you always, the answer is on the way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, ###. Lately, we’ve encountered some challenges, especially with my parents. My mom, ###, has had a sudden change in her views on our relationship. ### has always shown immense love and support for both me and...
Replies
9
Views
329
Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
188
Prayer request for a man that was in a abusive relationship. He got beat up by his girlfriend that's been married 5 times and she and her new boyfriend beat him up using a board. That landed him in the hospital over night. She is now kicking him out of her house. She told him to pick up all his...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom