Rehab For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crystal martin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystal martin

Guest
i PRAY THAT i GET A JOB AT ### AND LIFT THIS SPIRIT OF DEPRESSION OFF OF ME. PRAY THAT THE MANAGER WILL CALL ME THIS WEEK AND MY BACKGROUND CHECK WILL COME BACK CLEAN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY amen
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Heavenly God I thank You that Your ways are higher than our ways, and Your thoughts are higher than our thoughts. I pray your precious child ### would receive the job that is within her sight, if it be Your will, or the job You have hand selected for her in Your sight. Thank You that you watch over ### to perform Your good work within her. I command depression to loose her right now, and depart, and be removed permanently. Thank you God for the power of Your Word. Thank You that because of ###'s Savior and friend Jesus Christ all past spots and stains have been place under His saving blood and are no longer remembered, and she is forgiven. God I pray that you will open doors that no man can shut, and shut doors that no man can open in ###'s life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know if I updated you guys but I've been moved to a rehab, I'm having difficulties and any prayer is welcome 🙏😇
Replies
10
Views
161
Brothers and sisters please pray for my elderly mother who has cancer and dementia to complete her rehab after breaking her hip so she can walk and return home where her family will care for her in her final years 🙏
Replies
7
Views
147
I'm in rehab, I have been getting better psychologically, but I feel the drugs aren't enough so I'm asking for prayers long and extended for the circumstances of my health and faith in Jesus, I know he has a plan, I just feel like I'm being extorted by the enemy in the greater scheme of things...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom