Regular employment at work and financial breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, our God,

First and foremost, I humbly ask for Your forgiveness for all my sins, mistakes, and shortcomings. I also forgive those who have wronged me, and I ask You to forgive them as well.

Lord, I humbly come before You once again, asking for Your grace and blessing. Please provide...
Replies
12
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:16 – “People from Tyre who lived in Jerusalem were bringing in fish and all kinds of merchandise and selling them in Jerusalem on the Sabbath to the people of Judah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 13:16 reveals...
Replies
13
Views
153
Please pray for financial help to pay my rent, debt payment, bills, and groceries for me and my son. I have been praying for years now that God would reach out His hand and lift me out of debt. Over the past five years, I have worked overtime and double time in an effort to tackle my debt and to...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom