Dear All, I am in the process of refinancing my mortgage and am seeking wisdom and guidance on making a decision. I asked that God open up the doors of opportunity for me. Thank you in advance. AMEN.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
1. Divine Protection Pray for protection from all forms of attacks, negativity, harm, setbacks, and obstacles. Pray for God’s covering, safety, and peace in every area of life. 2. Sound Sleep and Rest Pray for peaceful, uninterrupted sleep and proper rest. Pray for renewal of strength, calmness...
I very recently signed up for a program for early home debt mortgage payoff seemed really vigorous. It seemed wise, but after speaking with my dad, it was one of the wisest money, Stewart’s I know it has racked me with such stress and distress, and I feel so foolish. I’m now reaching out to them...
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...