Recuperate and be healed.

Jesus want us all to be full of health and blessings in our life. Satan want us all sick and discouraged from serving and loving the Lord. Do not let the devil inside your house or your heart, cast him out in the name of Jesus and He will flee from you.

Wishing you well says the Lord.
As I have healed lepers and the blind.
I want all of you healed and blessed.
As you recuperated from this illness,
I will bless your life and everything you do.
Rest and feel better.


In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

We have no doubt, that in no time at all, Jesus will send healing and mercy to our life. Hear His voice.....

I am the One who healeth you.

Amen. I believe His word with all of my heart.
 
Jesus want us all to be full of health and blessings in our life. Satan want us all sick and discouraged from serving and loving the Lord. Do not let the devil inside your house or your heart, cast him out in the name of Jesus and He will flee from you.

Wishing you well says the Lord.
As I have healed lepers and the blind.
I want all of you healed and blessed.
As you recuperated from this illness,
I will bless your life and everything you do.
Rest and feel better.


In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

We have no doubt, that in no time at all, Jesus will send healing and mercy to our life. Hear His voice.....

I am the One who healeth you.

Amen. I believe His word with all of my heart.
For three days long Jesus healed thousands of people on the mountain and it was quite a sight to see those repented and healed people praising and adoring His holy name. Indeed, Jesus was the Son of the living God and He did wonders in the lives of millions of people who sought out to be healed from sin and evil. Matt. 15.29,35 The lame, the blind, the crippled and many others were healed by the word of the Lord.
 
Jesus want us all to be full of health and blessings in our life. Satan want us all sick and discouraged from serving and loving the Lord. Do not let the devil inside your house or your heart, cast him out in the name of Jesus and He will flee from you.

Wishing you well says the Lord.
As I have healed lepers and the blind.
I want all of you healed and blessed.
As you recuperated from this illness,
I will bless your life and everything you do.
Rest and feel better.


In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

We have no doubt, that in no time at all, Jesus will send healing and mercy to our life. Hear His voice.....

I am the One who healeth you.

Amen. I believe His word with all of my heart.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is healed I can receive a healing ❤️‍🩹 my Mother my 3Offsprings our pets can RECEIVE the healing ❤️‍🩹 we need today we all can hear see what is in front of us that belongs to us and keep it assignment ends we are not blinded with scales of Satan shite crap crew. Life in my lawyer my moms...
Replies
10
Views
142
My life is healed my family our pets lives are healed our signature is healed greatly no worries as in I get a Boyfriend my Hat I ordered then a GRAY BEANIE THEN ANOTHER GREY BEANIE I GET READY IN AN MAC GIRL LOOK IN TIMELY FASHION SHAVE WALK TO WORK EARLY STOP BY THE OTHER PLACE FOR A JOB...
Replies
6
Views
105
Life in my favor is healed Im a secret my greatly my family pets.My granddog is fine she isnt stressed out because I put a leash on her assignment stupid over. Now moving forward greatlybI took excellent care of her.Her hair now is now all fresh n clean she is happy no worries. She ISNT itching...
Replies
5
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom